Learning to Present with Presentation Skills Training
Many are afraid of presentations and fewer and fewer people are able to avoid them in the professional context. In fact, though, one can learn the art of presenting in the so-called presentation skills training, just like one can learn to ride a bicycle. Once you have learned it, you don’t forget it, and become more secure the more often you do it.
Exercises in presentation skills training
We practice, in learning groups, with two trained coaches. Every participant will hold up to seven presentations, in which each one is more challenging than the one before. A video is made of each presentation, which is analysed in individual coaching; one coach works in the individual coaching, one coach works in the group.
Practical tips for presentations
- What do I do with my hands?
- What is the right introduction?
- How do I show presence?
- Am I too slow or too fast?
- How do I deliver an ad lib speech?
- How do I keep my voice under control?
- What do I do about interruptions?
- How do I remain entertaining and informative?
- How do I find the right words for my target group?
- What am I afraid of? Where does this nervousness come from? How do I manage my stress.
After two days you are, in most cases, prepared. And years later we hear how effective the shared presentation skills training has been.
This presentation skills training is fun and creates a good mood, it strengthens trust in yourself and aids a professional and, at the same time, authentic presentation in front of customers or management.
„clarity in every difficult situation“
„expertise, empathy and realism“
Area Manager Planning
„significant widening of horizon“
„rich wealth of experience“
Head of Human Resources
get the balls rolling